Shimmy Shimmy Dance Studio, Inc - Pole Dancing, Belly Dancing, Burlesque Chair, Ballet, Kettlebell
RSS Become a Fan

Recent Posts

Celebrating over 10 Years! Thank You!!!
Save $50 on a Pole Party
In-home Lessons/Parties
Valentines Promotion
Passion Pole Party 12-10-11

Categories

Burlesque
Coupons
Halloween
New Class!!!
Parties @ Shimmy Shimmy Dance Studio
Party @ Shimmy Shimmy
Pole Burn Workshop 1-7-11 6:30pm $20.00 ea.
Pole Party on 11/20/10
Pole Recital
What's New with Shimmy Shimmy Dance Studio, Inc
You Tube
powered by

Shimmy Shimmy Dance Studio Blog

Save $50 on a Pole Party

Save $50 on a Pole/Passion Party if you book now thru March 31st 2012...Don't miss out on these great savings. Contact us for details and restrictions.

6 Comments to Save $50 on a Pole Party:

Comments RSS
topcv review on Monday, January 6, 2020 1:27 AM
To organize a pool or passion party at my or my friend’s house, we only hire your services because you totally satisfy and entertain us by offering best services. There is no other better option of entertainment for us other than you.
Reply to comment

best hot air popcorn popper on Wednesday, May 20, 2020 1:31 AM
Hi friend, I read your post completely every bit of it. I seriously feel your content is of top-notch quality https://besthotairpopcornpopper.blogspot.com/2020/05/best-hot-air-popcorn-popper.html It makes me give you such a feedback for the work you have done on your site mate. I am really glad to be here and read your content. keep up the killer work. I am really amazed keep on sharing much more interesting content often on your site. keep me updated with lot of new things and knowledgeable content best hot air popcorn popper Cheers to you Thanks

someone write my assignment on Thursday, February 6, 2020 3:00 AM
The post is really superb. It’s varied accessory information that consists during a basic and necessary method. Thanks for sharing this text. The substance is genuinely composed. This web log is frequently sharing useful actualities. Keep sharing a lot of posts.
Reply to comment

do my dissertation on Tuesday, February 11, 2020 4:00 AM
I was about to say something on this topic. But now i can see that everything on this topic is very amazing and mind blowing, so i have nothing to say here. I am just going through all the topics and being appreciated. Thanks for sharing.
Reply to comment

Tesla Driving on Thursday, March 12, 2020 6:08 AM
Here you get essential driving lessons which will help you in driving beatifically on the roads. The skilled professionals teach you in different ways and carve you into an exceptional driver. Here we also have the services of license testing for you and a teaching methodology that instructs you with all the ins and outs of driving.
Reply to comment

Daniel on Monday, April 13, 2020 7:28 AM
I was going to state something on this subject. In any case, presently I can see that everything on this point is astonishing and mind-blowing, The Falcon And The Soldier Costumes so I don't have anything to state here. I am simply experiencing all the themes and being valued. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing.
Reply to comment