Shimmy Shimmy Dance Studio, Inc - Pole Dancing, Belly Dancing, Burlesque Chair, Ballet, Kettlebell
RSS Become a Fan

Recent Posts

Celebrating over 10 Years! Thank You!!!
Save $50 on a Pole Party
In-home Lessons/Parties
Valentines Promotion
Passion Pole Party 12-10-11

Categories

Burlesque
Coupons
Halloween
New Class!!!
Parties @ Shimmy Shimmy Dance Studio
Party @ Shimmy Shimmy
Pole Burn Workshop 1-7-11 6:30pm $20.00 ea.
Pole Party on 11/20/10
Pole Recital
What's New with Shimmy Shimmy Dance Studio, Inc
You Tube
powered by

Shimmy Shimmy Dance Studio Blog

Passion Pole Party 12-10-11

Passion Party & Pole Play Event only at Shimmy Shimmy

Saturday, December 10, 2011

6:00-7:00 pm Passion Party $10 admission per guest
7:00-7:30 pm Product Ordering
7:30-8:30 pm Open Pole Play $20 per guest

Attend both events or just one...its totally up to you.
Passion Parties provide guests the opportunity to see, feel, and
taste a large assortment of exciting sensual products including
edible lotions and creams, body, bath etc...
Be prepared to be Educated, Enlightened, and Entertained!
PS. If you decide to place an order all product
ordering is done confidentially.
Join Heather and a great group of women for a Unique Shopping Experience. It is time to have an all girl's party with a twist! Passion Parties® enhances the sensual relationships of our clients with sensual products designed to promote intimacy and communication. We have everything from Spa to bath and body to adult novelties! Whether you're single, married or somewhere in between there is... something for everyone!
There will be an On-Time Raffle for those guests who arrive on-time and watch for details of special offers for those who bring a friend that Heather does not know!

6 Comments to Passion Pole Party 12-10-11:

Comments RSS
dissertations writing service on Friday, December 27, 2019 10:56 AM
Dancing is a good cardio exercise. I started with aerobics then gradually shifted to modern dance, jazz and even tap dancing. When pole dancing became popular, I even tried it for a while. It takes great core strength to pole dance. It should be a sport because pole dancers, the serious ones, are athletes, in my opinion. I kept at pole dancing for a while but I switched back to tap dancing as it is more up to my speed. I really admire the girls in the class who still continue with their pole dancing sessions. I would have love to continue as well but unfortunately I can't.
Reply to comment

best hot air popcorn popper on Wednesday, May 20, 2020 1:32 AM
Hi friend, I read your post completely every bit of it. I seriously feel your content is of top-notch quality https://besthotairpopcornpopper.blogspot.com/2020/05/best-hot-air-popcorn-popper.html It makes me give you such a feedback for the work you have done on your site mate. I am really glad to be here and read your content. keep up the killer work. I am really amazed keep on sharing much more interesting content often on your site. keep me updated with lot of new things and knowledgeable content best hot air popcorn popper Cheers to you Thanks

Fashionable Par on Tuesday, February 11, 2020 4:26 AM
The post is really superb. It’s varied accessory information that consists during a basic and necessary method. Thanks for sharing this text. The substance is genuinely composed. This web log is frequently sharing useful actualities. Keep sharing a lot of posts.
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Thursday, May 7, 2020 8:16 AM
Reply to comment

ghost rider jacket on Friday, May 15, 2020 2:11 AM
Wow it is such a nice article provide I am so glad very unique and informative article post keep doing a great job
Reply to comment

james on Friday, May 15, 2020 2:11 AM
Thanks for the post ghost rider jacket
Reply to comment